Here at TinyShift, our readers are extremely important to us. When Ben and Ryan started this site (under the name DailyPath) back in 2010, they had a very simple vision: to help people improve their lives by making small changes. That vision is now stronger than ever, and we are 100% committed to giving you the content and resources that you need to get and stay on the path to happiness and success.
We all know just how difficult it is to constantly strive to be better, because we’re all doing it in our private lives, as well. Our posts come from the heart and are always based on our own personal experiences combined with professional research. Along with our posts, we’ve recently made regular giveaways part of our repertoire, and the response was very positive. Now, we’d like to know what else you would like to see around here.
- If you love our content, please feel free to pass it along to anyone who is on a journey of self-discovery or self-improvement. You can also share our Facebook page with your friends or re-tweet us! We’d love it!
- Have a gripe with us? If there’s something we’ve goofed on, email us! We’re very open to constructive criticism.
- 1-click feedback: Which TinyShift topics do you enjoy the most?
- Mindfulness: learning to be more present in your own life
- Self-improvement: better self-esteem, self-awareness, and self-love
- Wellness: physical fitness, weight loss, healthy eating
- Psychology: how the brain is wired, why we do the things we do
- Relationships (romantic and other): balance and happiness, awareness of others
Again, thank you so much for being a part of the TinyShift experience! We hope you’ll stick around to see what we come up with next!
- Adrienne, Ben, and Ryan